Talk

Advanced search

Premium cottage at De Vossemeren centreparcs

(2 Posts)
grauduroi Wed 19-Apr-17 08:43:11

Hi

First time going to this centreparc as we usually go to France....however their prices have jumped hugely for October half term. We normally have VIP as these have a DVD but it looks like the premium cottages have a DVD player in Belgium so we are thinking of booking one of these as there are more waterfront options than the VIP cottages left.

We like the look of zone 6 squirrel and I was wondering if anyone has good/bad points about this area or anywhere I haven't spotted yet. Can anyone also let me know what other things are different about the VIP/premium cottages I may have missed and things we should definately do in the area...we will have bikes....and jumpers!!! Thanks x

OreosOreosOreos Wed 19-Apr-17 08:49:16

Is that the one on the Belgium /Holland border? We went last year and stayed in a premium and were disappointed with the standard of accommodation. The park itself was great, but the villa was quite tired looking, no coffee machine etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now