Talk

Advanced search

Recommend Villa Holiday Companies?

(3 Posts)
oyster86 Sun 16-Apr-17 09:19:38

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any decent villa package holiday companies for European destinations? Specifically ones that included a private villa, flights and car hire.

For the past few years I've used a company called Ionian Island Holidays whom seem really good value, especially if you're looking for something last-minute (we're talking around £550pp for a couple for a week) and provide a really smooth service, great hand-picked, traditional villas in peaceful, interesting locations. However, they're limited to only a handful of Ionian and Agean Greek islands, and it would be nice to try somewhere new.

Does any body have any decent recommendations for other companies that serve other greek islands, as well as other Mediterranean destinations like Italy and Spain? I seem to only find companies that are either comparatively much more expensive or that have a fairly dull selection of modern properties. As I say, somewhere that does great last minute offers would be ideal, and that includes villa in a nice, hand-picked location, car and flights.

TheOnlyLivingBoyInNewCross Sun 16-Apr-17 09:29:52

I know it sounds dull and mass-market, but we have had several lovely villa holidays with Thomson. Mind you, we love the Greek islands, so can't comment on their villas elsewhere.

Chrisinthemorning Fri 21-Apr-17 17:36:36

Villaplus.
We went to Menorca with them and couldn't fault them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now