Talk

Advanced search

September sun with lots of fun for 3yo and 1yo

(7 Posts)
user1492203310 Fri 14-Apr-17 22:02:36

I'm not sure if forum rules allow this but I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of choices and so unsure of where we want to go that I am hoping forum users can tell me the names of resorts they've stayed at (and enjoyed!!) with their little ones. Basically the only criteria are

1) It must be warm in September
2) It must have a splash pool for DS
3) It must be near a beach
4) It must be within 4 hour flight.

That's as far as we have got! Not fussed about kids clubs or entertainment etc. Would really appreciate any suggestions at all

ps if this does breach forum rules re specific resort names, I'm really sorry!!

barfotoliv Fri 14-Apr-17 22:14:09

We stayed at Invisa Cala Verde in Ibiza and loved it. Right on a lovely, safe beach, great pirate ship splash pool, food and drinks well above usual AI standard, and our room was fresh and modern (although we were upgraded). The Resort is about ten minutes from Santa Eulalia which we also loved, we went in a couple of evenings for a stroll around the marina and a change of scenery. Would love to go back but our eldest is in school now and can't afford it in summer holidays! We traveled early May, the 3rd of May I think it was, and the weather was perfect.

user1492203310 Fri 14-Apr-17 22:17:27

Love this reply. Will check it out right away. Quite like the idea of Ibiza. Thanks so much for the response.

MrsELM21 Fri 14-Apr-17 22:22:31

We stayed at the Protur Safari Park in Sa Coma, Majorca when DC's were the same age as yours, has everything you're looking for - we loved it!

MrsELM21 Fri 14-Apr-17 22:23:22

Actually we've also stayed at the Viva Mallorca in C'an Picafort Majorca, also fantastic, would really recommend both!

user1492203310 Fri 14-Apr-17 22:29:38

Viva Mallorca is on the shortlist (in fact nearly booked it yesterday!).

MrsELM21 Fri 14-Apr-17 22:53:45

It's fab, I would definitely go back!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now