Talk

Advanced search

Weather in Lanzarote at Easter

(10 Posts)
mckenzie Tue 04-Apr-17 20:50:43

The BBC website is showing 25 and sunny but I'm thinking more about the evenings. Will we be ok in jeans and short sleeve tops? Cardigans needed? Or will it still be warm in the evenings and Shorts needed?

I'm feeling very indecisive and rather need somebody to just tell me what to pack. Please smile.
We are only going for 4 nights and it's only DD and me so nothing fancy needed.
TIA

mckenzie Wed 05-Apr-17 08:48:53

Bump

dreamingofsun Wed 05-Apr-17 09:09:32

we've come back a couple of weeks ago. lovely during the day - shorts/tshirts but a bit chilly at night - fleece and jeans needed. one evening i was a bit cold in those so sat inside the restaurant till they got the heaters out - this was on the front though so quite windy. if you are spanish you will need a woolly hat and down coat as well!!

mckenzie Wed 05-Apr-17 13:25:53

Thank you

saracrewe2 Wed 05-Apr-17 13:48:15

We were there at easter about 10 years ago. It was quite windy and even a bit forecast in the day. Night time long sleeves or a fleece definitely.

schrutefarmbeets Wed 05-Apr-17 14:00:45

I was there a few weeks ago and it was glorious - t shirt and jeans weather the whole time, didn't need extra layers until past 7pm.

fluffiphlox Wed 05-Apr-17 14:06:06

Came back last week. Cardi or fleece needed in evening. Can be breezy too.

Brown76 Wed 05-Apr-17 14:19:33

It's windy. Take a mac type light-coat and thin layers, maybe a fleece and a cardi and a scarf for evenings and colder days, and also you'll need these for journey from the uk anyway.

mckenzie Wed 05-Apr-17 18:43:43

Thank you all. I shall add a scarf to my suitcase- great idea for chilly evenings.

MrsTWH Sat 08-Apr-17 17:42:10

I am in Lanzarote as we speak - gorgeous 25-27 in the day and has been all week. Evenings a bit cooler but jeans and a cardi would be fine. It's just very blowy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now