Talk

Advanced search

Suggestions for easter break with teenagers ?

(3 Posts)
Eve Sat 25-Mar-17 14:08:39

....would love some sun and warmth.

Canary Islands best bet? Will pools be open or do we need to look for heated pools? Any recommendations?

mummymeister Sat 25-Mar-17 14:41:57

Cyprus? that should be pretty warm at easter but you have left it late to find anything. might be just a case of searching on last minute deals and seeing whats out there rather than picking a definite place.

definitely pick a heated pool and look on tripadvisor to make sure it really is heated and not just to take the chill off.

rookiemere Sat 25-Mar-17 15:04:35

We're off to Tenerife. Usually go in October, but I've been checking the temperatures and fingers crossed it should be mid twenties. We've booked somewhere with a heated pool, but then I always look for a heated pool regardless of the temperature.

There isn't much availability left though and it all seems pricey. I've been looking as I always like to keep an eye out for last minute bargains. There seem to be rooms at the Hard Rock Hotel though which might be good for teens.

Or maybe see if Neilson has anything if they are active and outdoorsy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now