Talk

Advanced search

QUICK! Need a nice family friendly hotel in Mallorca, ideally Palma, that will take a two night booking in June

(6 Posts)
MinesaLattecino Mon 13-Mar-17 13:38:02

Just that really. Got a work trip to Palma which I can tie in with Dh and the kids if I make the logistics work, but I need a hotel with family rooms in or near Palma that will take a two night booking in June. Everywhere seems to be full/3 night minimum/luxe couple hotel or a massive family complex designed for week-long stays!

Any suggestions welcome!

A1Sharon Mon 13-Mar-17 23:48:22

Hotel Isla Mallorca.
I haven't actually been but was looking for ourselves for a night this summer and the reviews seemed good. Also hardly anywhere takes small bookings in summer!

BarbaraofSeville Wed 15-Mar-17 10:59:48

Put your dates into booking.com or another search website (travel republic or hotels combined) and see what comes up - pick the whole of Mallorca, or Palma + 20 miles or whatever.

Or if it's something you really want, you could make a 3 night booking and just leave a day early?

We booked for 3 nights in late June last year, this was in Paguera which is about 20 miles away from Palma, so perhaps not suitable? Might not have had family rooms either.

purplecollar Wed 15-Mar-17 11:02:57

Have you looked at Can Pastilla? It's near the airport, lovely beach and aquarium yet short bus ride into Palma (20 mins?).

There are several 3 star medium sized hotels there - Helios has apartments and a pool but I'm not sure what they're like.

Hersetta427 Wed 15-Mar-17 14:39:24

take a look at trivago. you should be able to find a hotel there.

BarbaraofSeville Wed 15-Mar-17 14:41:56

Could there be a special event being held there that is making hotel accomodation subject to restrictions and at a premium during the time you are there?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now