Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Hotel Paris - breakfast?

(4 Posts)
DorothyL Mon 06-Mar-17 22:42:01

Pricing up a stay there for October.
It gives me the option to include a half board meal plan with breakfast at counters (?) in the park, but says breakfast not included with the room and there seems no option to book breakfast at the hotel? Anyone know why?

Notanotherpawpatrol Mon 06-Mar-17 23:02:23

They've changed the way they do breakfast. The buffet breakfast is no longer included in the price of the hotel, instead they offer a 'grab and go' box from a couple of places in the parks.
At the moment they have an offer on, which is a free half board option and this includes the grab and go box. You can request to add on the hotel buffet breakfast, but this will cost you extra.
(I was confused about it too so had a chat to someone yesterday in their instant chat messanger thing)

DorothyL Mon 06-Mar-17 23:04:09

Ah ok thank you!! It doesn't come up as an option to add hotel breakfast on, maybe I'll have to phone?

Notanotherpawpatrol Mon 06-Mar-17 23:10:06

Yes, the person I spoke to said you had to phone them and request it. It's because of the free offer at the moment. Once the offer wears off, it'll be included in the half and full board options as far as I understand it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now