Talk

Advanced search

Luton airport

(6 Posts)
pinkiponk Fri 03-Mar-17 15:16:26

This is a stupid question, but does anyone know which hotel is physically closest to the terminal at Luton airport, as in walking distance? I've googled it to death and it's really not clear where the entrance is!

I don't want to end up other end of the airport and have to walk 3 miles, as my flight is so early there won't be a bus! Thanks in advance to anyone than can help smile

Clutterbugsmum Fri 03-Mar-17 15:39:46

You have a Ibis and a Holiday Inn on Airport Way here. There are probably about a 15 / 20 min walk to the the terminal, but it is a steep hill.

Clutterbugsmum Fri 03-Mar-17 15:50:07

Sorry should have added you have a Hampton by Hilton London Luton, on Kimpton Road which is right next to the train station and they have a shuttle bus from the train station to the airport terminal. I don't know how much the shuttle bus is.

mummymeister Sat 04-Mar-17 15:28:29

I went to Luton airport a couple of weeks ago. There was a lot of work carried on and the car parks etc aren't where I expected them to be. We stayed in a premier inn that was a taxi ride away but the traffic in the area is horrible. Lots of paths closed off or blocked.

Janek Sat 04-Mar-17 15:42:04

Could you ring the airport and ask?

pinkiponk Sat 04-Mar-17 18:21:33

Thanks guys, very helpful! The holiday inn is looking like the cheapest. Will leave a bit earlier to avoid the blocked paths etc with works going on. Much appreciated smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now