Talk

Advanced search

Cala Millor

(7 Posts)
Littlepig8834 Sun 26-Feb-17 13:51:32

After much deliberation, we are returning to Majorca in September. Staying at Cala Millor, we've never been here before so I wondered if anyone on here had any tips on good places to eat/visit.

We are self catering so whilst we may cook breakfast, we'll be eating out most lunches/dinners.

Littlepig8834 Sun 05-Mar-17 09:41:00

Anyone??

emptygirl123 Mon 06-Mar-17 00:17:38

Hi i was staying in cala millor last july .we had amazing food at the indian .ALso gauchos for amazing steak and if you have kids they have a greak park and football pitch basket ball climbing tower out side .look on trip advisor also theres a sea food place on the front went for 2 week and eat out everynight every meal was amazing if you looking fod a quick cheap tea theres a pizza place called flames amazing .

indigo13 Wed 08-Mar-17 12:59:40

I cant recommend restaurants as we only came to calla millor for the day but just to say, its a lovely place

Littlepig8834 Wed 08-Mar-17 21:12:02

Thank you! Pleased to here it's a nice place. We've been to Majorca and love it there but we like to go to different resorts each time.

Gingerbreadmam Wed 08-Mar-17 21:15:51

cant recommend any restaurants but it is a lovely place. quite a long transfer time tho if i remember rightly.

Goldenhandshake Thu 09-Mar-17 12:55:18

We stayed a couple of years ago in between Cala Bona and Cala Millor, it's fab for kids, there are quite a few fun parks with bouncy castles, go karts etc. Loads of lovely restaurants, great ice cream parlours and it's a lovely walk along the coast line from Cala Millor to Cala Bona, the harbour there is a worth a visit, again lovely restaurants and bars and there were often entertainers in the little harbour square.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now