Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris - with Leger

(7 Posts)
darthtater123 Fri 24-Feb-17 12:39:06

HI,

Finally bitten the bullet and booked a coach journey with Leger to Disneyland Paris (4 nights). Was wondering a couple of things .

1) I am taking a 6 year old and 10 year old , do we need to bring booster/car seats for them as don't know UK/French regulations for this being as it's a coach (Leger couldn't advise)

2) Whats the trip to actual Paris on day 4 consist of , Leaving really early in morning etc... ? Can I book attractions from the hotel etc... or book from home, before I travel? Wanted to visit at least the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre?

3) Best places to eat for us (without meal voucher or pre booking) , Kids dont eat much and can be quite fussy ? Mcdonalds for 4 days???

Probably have more questions but these are for now. Been scrolling through internet but there is so much info these days feel a bit swamped.

dailystuck71 Sat 25-Feb-17 08:03:21

Don't know about 1 and 2 but macdonalds would be fine. Also if they eat pizza and pasta pizza planet is ok. Earl of sandwich, rainforest cafe and if they will eat chicken and chips king ludwigs.

Good thing about DLP is they put the menus on the websites here

[http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/dining/]]

Do you want to do character dining? Given what you've said above may be look at cafe Mickey?

What other plans have you got? DLP does need planning as it can go wrong if you just wander in and you've not been before.

dailystuck71 Sat 25-Feb-17 08:04:10

Are you on Facebook? Good pages on there for DLP and the trip advisor forum is invaluable. I still use it despite being multiple times.

dailystuck71 Sat 25-Feb-17 08:05:27

Ah, see you are on trip advisor!

darthtater123 Sat 25-Feb-17 11:01:20

Looked at character dining with leger . Already get breakfast at main hotel. Leger wanted A lot of money over £100 on top

darthtater123 Sat 25-Feb-17 11:06:36

Looked again want £144

PotteringAlong Sat 25-Feb-17 11:08:07

Pizza planet was closed for refurbishment when we went - don't know if it's reopened yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now