Talk

Advanced search

disneyland paris

(7 Posts)
Karlarose Mon 13-Feb-17 21:18:04

Hi all, just looking for a bit of advise.
Im going to disneyland paris in June, just me and my son who will be 4 when we go. Im staying in hotel cheyenne which has breakfast included and have already paid for a dinner meal plan.
So was just wondering how much money people recommend that we take with us?
Im hoping that because of the food plan we will only have to buy drinks and maybe a small snack during the day, but the trip is for my sons birthday so most of the money will be going on some gifts for him.
Any advice is appreciated.

youokayhun Wed 15-Feb-17 19:55:56

Difficult! One of those holidays that is possible to do on the cheap but personally I wouldn't want to worry about money whilst there, drinks, snacks and the like are generally very expensive. Join the trip advisor Disneyland Paris forum, there's so much advice from every angle x

jollyjester Thu 16-Feb-17 22:10:14

I second the poping over to the trip advisor forum!

Im just back (last weekend) and spent about €300 for my daughter and I. This included transfers, face painting, a few small gifts, photopass

The site www.dlpguide.com is also very good and the Facebook page disneyland paris for brits.

Have a great time, I'm already planning our next trip back!!

Thewikileak Fri 17-Feb-17 20:40:02

It's expensive and once in the park they have you!

If you plan to buy some gifts and a snack etc I would budget for £50 a day

TimesTheyAreAChanging Fri 17-Feb-17 20:54:04

When we went we took food from breakfast into the he park as our mid morning snack for the little un's. Take some Tupperware and a drinks cup and load up before you go.

Loved Hotel Cheyene the best Disney hotel in my opinion.

Enjoy.

Kirriemuir Sat 18-Feb-17 08:39:31

Take water bottles with you and fill up at the water fountains. Take one of those little robinsons concntrate things with you too. No need to worry about drinks.

TheSconeOfStone Sat 18-Feb-17 11:07:49

You can take your own food in with you so need to spend loads on drinks and snacks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now