Talk

Advanced search

Where to go with 6 month old & 2yo

(6 Posts)
HeyitsBB Thu 09-Feb-17 20:21:42

Just that really?

We're hoping to go away end of May or start of June. I'd like a busy but family friendly resort, a bit of warmth, nice beach etc & a flight no longer than 5 hours but preferabley shorter. We don't really have a budget so open to all suggestions. I like the thought of Greece but not sure where?

mummymeister Fri 10-Feb-17 08:31:38

Don't go at the end of May/beginning of June. this is school May half term holiday week and prices will literally be double what they are either side. schools break up on the 26th May and go back on the 5th June so unless you have to go in school hols avoid!

Cyprus and Crete are both lovely and there are plenty of family friendly things to do. I would use the accuweather site to check how hot they are though because mid 20's will be fine with little ones this age.

scotjls Fri 10-Feb-17 08:35:49

We took a package holiday to Kefalonia with an 18 month old a few years ago at this time. It was great, start of season so everything open and fresh, but relatively quiet. Beautiful island, lots to explore.

scotjls Fri 10-Feb-17 08:38:30

Also went to Portugal, Algarve, with similar ages to yours. I wasn't as keen on the area, fine but nothing to write home about, and temperature quite cool in spring.

namechange20050 Fri 10-Feb-17 08:39:52

Menorca? Super family friendly. Loads of beaches. Will be nice and warm then and flight is about 3 hours.

2014newme Fri 10-Feb-17 09:44:13

Somewhere with childcare so it's a holiday rather than a change of scene. Neilsons are fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now