Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Spain in November ?

(6 Posts)
taytotayto111 Thu 02-Feb-17 10:19:50

I'd love to try a cheap holiday in Nerja in November, but what would the weather be like? I'm not a huge sun lover I just want no rain if possible. Am I mad to consider this?

Natsku Thu 02-Feb-17 10:29:10

I went there when I was a kid in early December and it rained a lot but there were still a few sunny days, it was still a nice balmy temperature (shorts and t-shirt most of the time) and I remember the caves there were really interesting.

BarbaraofSeville Sun 05-Feb-17 13:32:31

We were just the other side of Malaga a couple of years ago and it was lovely - warmish and dry all the time we were there. DP has had a boys few days mountain biking down that way for three of the last 5 Novembers and the weather has been mostly good with very little rain and just the odd windy/showery day. Evenings are quite cool though.

Iamastonished Sun 05-Feb-17 14:53:51

The weather in the Med typically has a fair amount of rain in autumn. So you may be lucky and get fine weather, but you may not.

freelancegirl Sun 05-Feb-17 14:56:24

I spend a lot of time in that part of the world and usually am there in November. It could by glorious and beach weather but it could also rain. Rarely it might rain for the whole time you're there. I would take the chance though as for me it's still a lovely lifestyle there and has a lot more character and charm than say the canaries where you could guaranteee sun.

taytotayto111 Sun 05-Feb-17 16:03:11

Thank you all, I'm going to book, I just loved it when I went last May. Fell head over heels with the place. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now