Talk

Advanced search

Anyone been to Brac island, Croatia?

(6 Posts)
Bejazzled Sun 29-Jan-17 23:08:01

Which resort would you recommend for access to beaches, restaurants and cafes and opportunity for day trips elsewhere?
Thanks 🙂

RedWineLush Tue 31-Jan-17 20:03:39

Yes! Although it was in 2002 so it may have changed. It was lovely - we were island hopping and spent 3 days in Supertar and the same in Bol. I think Bol was seen as the better resort but we loved Supertar - great fish tavernas, lovely wine, beautiful harbour and lovely (pebble) beach and swimming and snorkelling off the rocks. It was very peaceful too.

We stayed in a lovely pension (B and B) where they had lemon groves and made home made lemonade. I want to go back now!

Footle Tue 31-Jan-17 20:22:15

Yes, although it was 1957 so it may have changed.

Makemineacabsauv Tue 31-Jan-17 21:39:09

Have heard lovely things though I've never been. Does it have any sandy beaches though?

Bejazzled Tue 31-Jan-17 21:41:25

Thanks for the answers, it seems like Bol or Supetar are the best places to look at.
makemine I think Bol has a famous beach

Makemineacabsauv Wed 01-Feb-17 23:03:17

Thank you! Sand is one of our priorities, but know it's not a priority for everyone! Will be watching this with interest for next year!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now