Talk

Advanced search

Where is hot and sunny end of Feb/early March?

(5 Posts)
CarrieMayBe Wed 18-Jan-17 19:24:30

Looking to book a last minute week away in about 6-8wks time, but want it to be warm enough to get my bikini on!

Budget not huge but only me going. Been through a really rough time lately and need to feel the sun on my skin, I quite honestly just want to lie by the pool all day and after a few drinks in the evening get some much needed sleep so I'm not worried about local attractions etc.

Would prefer Europe but have seen Thailand is hot and relatively cheap once flights are paid for. Is it safe for a emanate on her own? That sounds like I'm paranoid but I need to ask.

CarrieMayBe Wed 18-Jan-17 19:25:20

Emanate?? Wtf? I don't even know what that word means 😂 I meant 'woman' 🙄

JigglyTuff Wed 18-Jan-17 19:25:56

Lanzarote is nearer. If you go to an AI hotel, you'll be safe pretty much anywhere

CarrieMayBe Wed 18-Jan-17 19:27:59

I went to lanzarote in Feb half term as a kid and the weather was amazing although I seem to remember we were told we'd got lucky and it could be hit and miss that early in the season? Mind you, it would've been over 25yrs ago so maybe climate has changed slightly with global warming??

JennyHolzersGhost Wed 18-Jan-17 19:32:38

Mexico? Hop on a cheap flight to Cancun but don't stay there - go further along the coast where its less built up (though if you literally just want hotel, pool, drinks then Cancun will do the job).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now