Talk

Advanced search

La Croix du Vieux Pont - with a 13yr and 10yr old - anyone been? Trying to find an activity type holiday

(7 Posts)
deffonamechange Sat 14-Jan-17 17:13:08

we are looking for an 'activity' type holiday - like Center Parcs, Eurocamp type place. Have seen this one and wondered if anyone else has booked? Other suggestions very welcome

Issue is we only have 1 week - so don't want to be spending 2 days driving and travelling to get there - need to be able to fly to nearby. We are going August.

Any suggestions very helpful!

Harimad Sat 14-Jan-17 17:19:09

We've been - last went about 5 years ago, but going back this year!
When we last went, it was a great site - lots of activities. Kids clubs with Canvas / Eurocamp etc. Good pools. Great for cycling. Nice little town within walking distance.
There's a Facebook group dedicated to it if you search. Hoping it will be great again this time (ours are now 10 and 7).

user1471529986 Sat 14-Jan-17 17:29:39

It's lovely for the man made lake esp as you can eat there in the evenings too and it's great for proximity to euro Disney (about an hour) and Paris! They do a coach trip but speak to the reps as they may suggest much cheaper ways!! We loved the park and went last year

deffonamechange Sat 14-Jan-17 17:49:10

oh great thanks - do you think it will be ok for my slightly older kids? they like biking, water activities type stuff? I will look on the facebook site

pinkchampagne1 Tue 17-Jan-17 16:11:05

We love this site and have been every year since 2013. My sons are 17 and 13 - they both love it!
There is loads for this age group to do. My boys especially love the laser quest. There is also bowling, bungee trampolines, a boating lake where you can hire canoes etc, another lake where you can fish, an indoor and outdoor pool, climbing wall, zip wire and the amazing man-made beach with the fresh water lake for swimming. Your boys won't be bored! smile

pinkchampagne1 Tue 17-Jan-17 16:11:54

Oh and you can hire bikes

SilverViking Tue 17-Jan-17 22:18:27

We visited her a few times. Loved the site, lots to do on site, and lots to explore off site .... it was on the front line in both the first and second world wars.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now