Talk

Advanced search

Loire Valley

(9 Posts)
niwi1 Fri 13-Jan-17 13:26:22

We have narrowed down our holiday location to Loire Valley for this Summer but I am struggling to find accomodation with availability! We are 2 adults and 2 children and ideally want a gite cluster or small campsite with pool. Have to travel in July/August holidays due to my work! Any ideas?

LoireVeloGirl Sat 14-Jan-17 09:30:06

Hi
Try www.loirelife.com
It has holiday properties specifically for the Loire Valley, lots of gite clusters and some campsites. You can fill in one form with your requirements and gite owners with availability will get back to you.

PidgeyfinderGeneral Sat 14-Jan-17 09:32:33

www.logisdupressoir.com/

HeyMacWey Sat 14-Jan-17 09:34:22

Are you booking direct with the campsite or going through euro camp or similar?

We've booked direct with Parc de fierbois before. It's not a massive site compared to others. Lots of space on the caravan pitches.

ChuckSnowballs Sat 14-Jan-17 09:35:42

www.cosycamp.com/en/index.php

We love this place.

LadyMonicaBaddingham Sat 14-Jan-17 09:39:36

Parc de fierbois is lovely, also can heartily recommend domaine de la Brechein near Saumur

niwi1 Sat 14-Jan-17 21:06:42

Brilliant. Thanks all for the suggestions I'll follow them up.

sarahnewday Thu 30-Mar-17 09:40:48

Sorry to jump into this post and hope you can help. Spent endless nights online researching campsites in Loire & need to make a decision!

Planning 2 weeks in our campervan with hubby & son (age 5) & looking for 2 campsites. Love your advice/recommendations in Loire Valley.

Happy with Domaine de la Brèche near Samur for 8 days (sounds fab) & need somewhere for remaining 5 days. Considering Huttopia Rille but wondering if too remote & more suitable for older kids?

Can't decide between Rille or Parc de Fierbois. DS would love waterslides & kids camp at Fierbois! Sadly DH now likes sound of Rille as bit more quirky, plus seems to have taken against bigger sites.... Obv bigger sites have more facilities & DS may meet kids his own age, which is useful as he's only child.

Love to hear any thoughts on Rille and Fierbois

IadoreEfteling Thu 30-Mar-17 09:48:50

Op am very surprised you cant find anything! have you tried owners direct although they are aligned with trip advisor now....i have looked in past and been spoil t for choice, but great choice of destination I went on school trip there many moons ago and loved it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now