Talk

Advanced search

Holiday advice for summer 2017

(3 Posts)
ClaireSol Thu 05-Jan-17 14:03:17

Hi, I am looking for advice for holiday destinations in the summer holidays 2017. We will be a large group of 3 families, with children ranging from 1 to 7. We like All Inclusive hotels with kids club and entertainment for the children and adults. We have previously been to Tenerife and Greece but that was in May so we are worried about the weather being too hot in July / August. Does anyone have any recommendations please? (We are also trying desperately not to blow our budgets given it will be peak season!)

mummymeister Fri 06-Jan-17 09:48:21

It will be very, very hot in Greece in school summer holidays around mid 30's. what sort of budget do you have?

are you certain you want to go AI with kids clubs in school summer holidays because really this is going to be the most expensive option there is possible.

yummymummyUK Sat 04-Mar-17 21:48:58

July tends to be cooler than August but I agree both will be pretty hot. I really like Rhodes as there is plenty to do there, waterpark, castle, boat trips, beautiful beaches. But you might also find this holiday article helpful. cheap-holidays-travel.co.uk/Family-holiday-ideas-that-will-keep-everyone-happy.php

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now