Talk

Advanced search

Anyone been to the Suites Alba Resort in Carvoeiro?

(4 Posts)
FashionFiend Thu 05-Jan-17 11:31:43

We're thinking of booking this place for our summer holiday. Would you recommend it for a holiday with young kids? We'd like to cook in the suite if possible but some reviews say there isn't enough equipment to cook properly. We don't want to eat out all the time, too expensive! Also, some reviewers were giving out that there were too many kids. I want to be able to relax and want the kids to enjoy themselves. Don't want to worry that we're annoying people if they're making a bit of noise. Is the resort suitable for young kids?

Costacoffeeplease Sat 07-Jan-17 10:16:28

I live in Carvoeiro, tbh I think there are better resorts for families than this one and it's quite far out of the village, so you can't walk anywhere

Have a look at Rocha Brava, Quinta do Paraiso, Monte Dourado, Monte Carvoeiro

I'm happy to answer any questions

Stokey Sat 07-Jan-17 10:19:59

Hi Costa, is it very windy there? And is the sea cold? We're looking for a summer holiday, it would probably be in August and am thinking about Portugal, but have been to Tarifa & Spanish Costa del la Luz before and found the wind a bit too much. Thanks.

Costacoffeeplease Sat 07-Jan-17 10:27:40

No, it does get windier the further west you go, but we're quite sheltered here. The sea is the Atlantic so can be a bit 'refreshing' smile but by August and September it has usually warmed up a bit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now