Talk

Advanced search

Tenerife recommendations

(10 Posts)
Lrsrt12 Tue 03-Jan-17 17:44:39

Hi

We are going to Tenerife in May and are looking for recommendations on where to stay. We will have a 3 year old and an almost 1 year old. Ideally we would like a 2 bedroom villa but with access to hotel facilities. We are looking at hotel suite villa Maria. Has anyone been? Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kirriemuir Tue 03-Jan-17 18:08:24

We are also looking at villa Maria but also baobab suites in costa adeje which look lovely!

Lrsrt12 Tue 03-Jan-17 20:59:04

Yes I have seen those two. They seem really similar. It's hard to choose isn't it?

microrose Wed 04-Jan-17 15:29:06

What about here
www.regencycountryclub.com/en/

Its more suitable if you have a car.... we went a few years ago.... great kids club

rookiemere Wed 04-Jan-17 21:34:32

We have been to the Regency country club a number of times . The quality of the accomodation is very high and you have access to hotel facilities.
However accomodation prices have gone up a lot over the last couple of years and I am not sure it represents great value for money any more.

Baobaob suites meant to be fabulous but slightly removed from beach and restaurants.

iluvsummer Thu 05-Jan-17 14:08:30

We're going in 2 weeks and have booked Villa Teno with Villa Plus, we have access to the hotel it's linked to and is in Costa Adeje just above Aqualand.

iluvsummer Thu 05-Jan-17 14:10:19

m.villaplus.com/tenerife/costa-adeje/villa-teno

Lrsrt12 Sat 07-Jan-17 19:12:59

Thanks for all of the recommendations. I will take a look. Has anyone been to hotel villa Maria?

Madbengalmum Mon 09-Jan-17 21:02:11

Do be aware that Baobab suites is on top of a very,very steep hill removed from the sea front. You need a car here.

Villa maria is pleasant but again a walk up a very steep hill to get to it.
Neither are close to the main sea front or nice restaurants.

Regency suites are in Chayofa which is in the hills of tenerife, and about tens mins car journey to the beach area.

minipie Wed 11-Jan-17 10:25:11

We went to Baobab Suites last autumn with our just 4 yr old and 18 month old, we had a 2 bed suite with pool (Rio I think they are called). We really liked it - yes it would have been nice to be nearer the beach and restaurants but tbh at those ages having our own pool and self-catering was easier anyway, and we hired a car to do some beach trips (and to go to Loro Parque which was fab!) PM me if you want more info.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now