Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ibiza

(9 Posts)
GeekLove Mon 02-Jan-17 22:05:06

DH and I are planning a week in Ibiza in the school holidays (the DCs are with DM). We want to go somewhere with nice beaches but not too much wild night life.
Are there any places you recommend?

hrfvenia Mon 02-Jan-17 22:11:52

Formentera is beautiful but is more of a day trip.

Basically look for anywhere that isn't San Antonio, Playa D'En Bossa or Ibiza Town and you'll be sorted!

There's so many beautiful beaches that aren't ruined by people like me when I was younger 😂

AnyFucker Mon 02-Jan-17 22:13:17

Cala Tarida is fab

Waitingfordolly Mon 02-Jan-17 22:21:33

We went to Es Cana. The beach isn't huge but it's a nice resort, poss one of our best holidays.

GeekLove Wed 04-Jan-17 11:09:25

Thanks for all your help so far. We will be looking for breakfast only (half board). Is there anywhere on Ibiza that's good for snorkling for instance?

Bejazzled Sat 07-Jan-17 19:04:55

For snorkelling I think the resorts on the north west of the island would be good. Half board is bed, breakfast and evening meal Geek, if you just want breakfast go for bed and breakfast when doing your booking.

user114114 Sat 07-Jan-17 19:07:17

Es cana or santa eualia for families

Oblomov16 Sat 07-Jan-17 19:18:21

East of the island is quiet, beautiful and family orientated:
Santa Eularia is my fave, Cala llenya or Cala llonga, Es cana, all fabulous.

4yoniD Sat 07-Jan-17 19:25:26

Santa eulalia was lovely (and very safe and quiet) when I went a good few years back. Lovely promenade along the seafront.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now