Talk

Advanced search

Canary island March with 2 year old recommendations

(8 Posts)
Futter Mon 05-Dec-16 13:56:00

Looking to go to the Canary Islands end of march early April and would love recommendations on 2 bed accommodation with preferably a crèche and /or babysitting options with a playroom/toys available and a playground and toddler water splash area and ideally close to somewhere we can walk into the town/village for meals. grin
Thanks in advance!! X

mouldycheesefan Tue 06-Dec-16 13:03:30

Haven't been there myself but I think sensatori Tenerife has a crèche and maybe princess yaiza lanzarote? Both are often commended here. Make sure there is a heated pool at the hotel.

mummymeister Tue 06-Dec-16 16:39:21

really agree with mouldy. check tripadvisor about the heated pool situation. FIL has been caught out loads of times with this - saying its heated when it barely is and it then isn't usable.

Futter Tue 06-Dec-16 17:06:25

Thank you both I'll have a look at those options asap! smile

mouldycheesefan Tue 06-Dec-16 17:09:25

Yes check the pool is heated at the particular time you want to go. "Heated poOl" can mean heated in December only or something.

Sheraton Fuerteventura has a great heated pool, but no crèche so wouldn't fit what you are looking for.

MummaGiles Tue 06-Dec-16 17:13:43

We just went to suite hotel Atlantis in Fuerteventura with our 22 month old. Fits all your criteria apart from the crèche but you're unlikely to find one that will take children under 4 (I've looked!)

Ellypoo Wed 07-Dec-16 14:32:12

Thomson Holiday Villages are great for kids - they normally have kids club from 3 and crèche type things for younger ones, plus great pools & splashparks too.

Dowser Wed 28-Dec-16 10:33:49

La siesta hotel in playa de las americas. Nice pool area, updated children's playground, I passed it last Tuesday but I don't know about crèche.
In April would think you'd need an unheated pool to cool off a bit.
Lots of safe beaches for a bit of safe paddling., patrolled by the soccorristos.
My grandkids stayed there last sept 2015 and loved it.
It's been undergoing a bit of a re furb
Don't know about the rooms but they've been putting new mattresses in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now