Talk

Advanced search

Iberostar and Black Friday

(3 Posts)
ali23 Thu 17-Nov-16 09:36:37

I am sure I read somewhere that Iberostar do Black Friday deals with up to 30% off their hotels; anyone any experience of this?
We stayed in Iberostar Club Cala Barca last summer and loved it but the price for this summer is prohibitive at the minute.
Anyone any tips on whether Black Friday is a figment of my imagination re hotels and/or when the best time is to make a hotel booking?
It us currently sitting at double the price we paid last summer which makes it a complete no-no.
Also open to other suggestions of good Majorca hotels that are good for families (three kids under 10).
Thanks.

littlequestion Mon 28-Nov-16 22:02:16

I wan to a different Iberostar a couple of years ago so I have an "account". I was looking at one of the hotels a coupe of months ago, looking at dates and prices when logged in and they emailed me a 10% off code. Also think they might have sent me a code on my birthday? We love Majorca but prices have shot up in the last few years.

ali23 Mon 28-Nov-16 23:26:47

Yes, we have been going to Majorca too and the mix of inflated prices and our third child has made it an expensive option!

We loved the Cala Barca last year but turns out there was no Black Friday deal. Did get the 10% off right enough. Toying with rebooking but still on the look-out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now