Talk

Advanced search

Croatia help please!

(4 Posts)
Bea Wed 02-Nov-16 21:25:08

Thinking of Croatia for summer! But... All I know re:Croatia is that its beautiful!!...

Help... Can someone in the know direct me to an area.. Looking for coastal... Great for nature and wildlife... Not too busy... A bit away from it all!...

Help!

Lovelybangers Thu 03-Nov-16 14:11:35

it is beautiful!

I have only been once- - a week in the Dubrovnik area. Very nice - relaxed - yet interesting in the Old Town. Also took a bus trip down to Cavtat - returning by boat.

I think though that you might like a quieter area by the sounds of it - less touristy.

this will bump your post up though at least. Hopefully someone will suggest something perfect for you.

Bea Fri 04-Nov-16 10:58:37

Lovelybangers! Thank you for the reply.... yes! I think somewhere less touristy... we do like a bit of seclusion and not that bothered about "activities!" quite happy with a wonderful view and spotting the wildlife (best holiday so far was in Crete where the kids just swam in the pool and watched the enldess lizards and gorgous butterflies!)

Thank you for the reply and confirmation of it's beauty!

Lovelybangers Fri 04-Nov-16 11:00:00

You might want to have a look on Trip Advisor destination forums for Croatia. It's quite a busy forum so you are bound to be able to find out some good info.

Enjoy Croatia!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now