Talk

Advanced search

What do we need to pack for Majorca this October half term?

(6 Posts)
Millimat Tue 11-Oct-16 21:37:02

I'm thinking we'll need layers, but have no idea if it's flip flop, shorts and t shirt weather? I'm assuming it will go chilly in the evening. Can anyone help?

busyboysmum Tue 11-Oct-16 21:44:49

We're here at the moment and the weather's not great. I've been in sandals jeans and long sleeve tops. When the sun is out it's hot but there's been a lot of cloud and some rain. However I believe better weather is forecast later on this week so you might be lucky.

OublietteBravo Tue 11-Oct-16 21:47:38

I've no idea, but I'm shamelessly place marking as we fly out to Majorca on Saturday.

AnchorDownDeepBreath Tue 11-Oct-16 21:51:38

We were there a few weeks ago, and friends are there now - it seems chilly. We had a few days of trousers whilst we were there and friends have said they are in the clothes they'd packed to fly back in, and haven't been able to wear shorts.

I'd definitely pack for warmth, with layers and jumpers, so you'll be comfortable. You can always wear less.

There's been a lot more rain and cloud than normal, and the weather forecast always seems to say it'll improve in the next four days and then change when we get there! I do hope it cheers up for you though. we had a lovely time regardless!

NicknameUsed Tue 11-Oct-16 22:07:01

The Med can be unpredictable at this time of year, so pack for cooler weather and rain.

mouldycheesefan Wed 12-Oct-16 10:08:06

Wetsuits if you want to go in the sea or pool, assume you have booked a heated pool but just in case.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now