Talk

Advanced search

Majorca in October?

(12 Posts)
FortyFacedFuckers Sun 09-Oct-16 13:21:41

Anyone in Majorca now, or been at this time of year? I'm flying out next week & trying to figure out what to pack weather wise?

FortyFacedFuckers Sun 09-Oct-16 15:43:08

Hopefully bump. smile

7to25 Sun 09-Oct-16 15:49:12

We go there often in the school October week.
The weather has been "in the twenties" but there may be rain. It has been pleasant but not too hot whenever we have been.

FortyFacedFuckers Sun 09-Oct-16 19:17:03

So hot enough for shorts & tshirt? What about at nights?

busyboysmum Tue 11-Oct-16 21:47:00

We're here at the moment and the weather's not great. I've been in sandals jeans and long sleeve tops. When the sun is out it's hot but there's been a lot of cloud and some rain. However I believe better weather is forecast later on this week so you might be lucky.

FortyFacedFuckers Wed 12-Oct-16 06:56:05

Ok thanks I will rethink what I have packed.
Fingers crossed it gets better for you.

busyboysmum Wed 12-Oct-16 07:33:51

It's sunny this morning but it was yesterday then it clouded over. We're out here to buy a flat so the plumeting pound is what I'm most concerned about 😠

FortyFacedFuckers Wed 12-Oct-16 10:02:01

Oh that's exciting! Hopefully the £ and weather pick up. smile

busyboysmum Wed 12-Oct-16 11:42:04

Thanks ☺ have had a lovely sunny morning. Changed into my swimsuit to go for a swim and it's clouded over 😡

However second viewing on flat went well and we are cautiously going forward.

toofarfromcivilisation Wed 12-Oct-16 11:56:39

The pound is awful! We book flights for next Summer around this time as they are at their cheapest when they are first released.
We've had to pay four times what we paid this year for flights to Corfu in May . sad

FortyFacedFuckers Wed 12-Oct-16 16:47:32

Glad the second viewing went well. Which area of Majorca is it, if you don't mind saying.
We are going to alcudia.

busyboysmum Wed 12-Oct-16 18:10:21

Not far from Alcudia (which is lovely) in Puerto Pollensa.

We love the North coast in general. PP is easily accessible now by bus from Palma although we generally hire a car.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now