Talk

Advanced search

Ikos or Family Life Hotels

(7 Posts)
TryingToJuggle Fri 23-Sep-16 14:47:02

I am looking at the Ikos Olivia or one of the Family Life hotels for the May half term. Ikos seems far more expensive but the reviews are great. Will it be worth the money? Whihc Family Life hotel would you suggest as an alternative?

Greycat11 Mon 10-Oct-16 20:56:17

We went to Family Life Akykanas Village in Zakynthos this summer, had a great time and we've just booked to go back again next year.
Lovely beach, pools and accommodation. The food was nice too. Splash Park on site for the kids. Had everything we wanted and close enough to wander to the village for change of scene.

CheeseEloise1 Tue 15-Nov-16 07:51:17

Ikos Olivia has just been voted best All Inclusive in the world. We stayed at Ikos Oceania and it was truly amazing. We will be rebooking for next summer.

Silvertap Fri 30-Dec-16 21:26:12

We went to the Creta paradise family life last year and couldn't recommend it enough. I thought it would be my idea of hell but we liked it so much we've just booked their kos one today!!

leccybill Mon 02-Jan-17 00:09:39

We also went to Creta Paradise Family Life and thought it was absolutely fantastic.

Paid £2800 last August for 3 of us. Same 11 nights is £4100 this year sad

TheUnforgiven Mon 02-Jan-17 01:41:06

My wife and I went to the Ikos Oceana this summer for the first part of our honeymoon. It was incredible. Couldn't recommend it more (I assume the Olivia is similar)

HemanOrSheRa Mon 02-Jan-17 01:49:17

We went to the Ikos Oceania last year (!) Summer 2016. It was amazing and worth every penny. I believe it is slightly cheaper than the Olivia? Anyway, we were told that the accommodation was undergoing a refit this winter so it'll be brand new this coming season. It was our first experience of AI and we loved it. Although I think we may have been spoilt by it and I'm wary of trying anywhere else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now