Excursions with teeny peeps

(3 Posts)
joCmummy Wed 31-Aug-16 15:35:09

Hi, we are thinking of going to Crete with both kids, eldest will be 2 youngest 7 months. I just don't know if we should take our car seats with us, its so confusing! Oldests can be used on a plane, littley's can't. Then there's the transfers on the coach. We were told we didn't need the seats but.... On top of that we usually do a couple of excursions, these too are on a coach so I'm thinking it might be better to have them. Anyone have any advice? Please.

Unsurechicken Wed 31-Aug-16 15:45:34

The majority of airlines let you take a carseat for an infant well a baby item or two.

Who are yoy flying with?

My advice would be to buy a cheaper carseat or a second hand one as they get thrown about in the airport youd be gutted if your £400 one got broken or damaged but wouldnt care if your second hand great condition £30 got damaged.

mouldycheesefan Thu 01-Sep-16 08:43:57

I would take them. Check them in as luggage don't take them on the plane. Then you have them for the coach. But maybe the coaches don't have seat belts? As you still need a seatbelt to clip the car seat in? Check Greek coach and car seat rules.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now