Talk

Advanced search

First holiday with little one

(3 Posts)
blondebuddha Sat 27-Aug-16 22:03:07

Hello all!
Just booked our first family holiday abroad for me, DH and DD who has just turned 2.
Just seeing if there is any advice and tips anyone can give, I'm likely to forget to take something on a trip to sainsburys so any input is welcome on how I can make it go as smooth as possible!
Thanks! grin

blondebuddha Sat 27-Aug-16 22:04:28

Also sorry just realised I should have put this under travel advice! I need glasses

CheeseAtFourpence Sun 28-Aug-16 08:10:20

We went with ours at 2.5. Plenty of small activities for the journey, however she slept for most of it!

We took enough nighttime pull ups and swim nappies - didn't want to rely on the hotel shop! Apart from that plenty of factor 50 and changes of clothes and that was it.

The first time we stuck to her routine pretty much as that's what she needed. the year after that went out of the window!!

It depends on the type of place you're going to as to what to take. Most family places have everything you need to buy or hire. I also joined the FB group of our hotel as it was a great place to ask specific questions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now