Talk

Advanced search

Mallorca Splash world holiday

(8 Posts)
PoptartPoptart Sat 27-Aug-16 17:40:09

Has anyone been to Hotel Globales Bouganvilla in Sa Coma in Mallorca? Thinking of taking DS and DSS's there next year, 17,16,13 and 11. We went to a splash world hotel in Menorca this year and the pools and waterpark were great but not much in the way of entertainment in the evenings. Particularly interested in this resort as apparently it had just been refurbished. Anyone been?

GetHappy Fri 09-Sep-16 16:06:47

Hi we are going there next week so will feed back to you

PoptartPoptart Fri 09-Sep-16 21:46:48

That would be great GetHappy, thanks! Hope you have a great time

GetHappy Fri 09-Sep-16 22:19:43

Thank you

PoptartPoptart Tue 04-Oct-16 22:14:08

How was your holiday GetHappy? Would you recommend it?

GetHappy Wed 05-Oct-16 15:32:42

Hi Poptart

Apologies for not replying sooner

We had a lovely time and the slides and that was good for DD who is nearly 3. There are some bigger slides but not many loads so I imagine after a day or 2 they would be pretty bored.

Food was great IMO especially the desserts.

Evening entertainment was dyer.

The hotel has been painted and spruced up a little I don't agree with them using the word refurb.

For us we had a cheap deal and was great. Was still very busy considering time of year. Not just English people in the hotel though so feel that it is probably always quote busy

PoptartPoptart Thu 06-Oct-16 18:48:56

Thanks so much for your reply GetHappy, really helpful. I might look at other hotels as the DC's will want thrill type water slides. Was there a beach nearby?

GetHappy Thu 06-Oct-16 22:40:12

The beach was about a 20 minute walk or the hotel do put on a free bus service Monday to Saturday during the day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now