Talk

Advanced search

Eurocamp 2017 25% Discount - want to take advantage. Which have been your best sites for teens?

(9 Posts)
BeenThereDoneThatForgotten Sun 24-Jul-16 19:16:53

I'm tempted to take advantage of the big discount, on top of which I get an extra discount for a repeat booking. DD will be nearly 14 next summer. Clubs/activities, places to visit. Don't really care if it is beach or countryside but want to have stuff to do. Please tell me about your faves.

Branleuse Sun 24-Jul-16 19:34:28

some of them have clubs for teenagers (base) but only open in high season so check the dates if not going in summer. I think theres one in the dordogne that has a longer season for teenage one, and also one in brittany - Ty Naden I think which is supposed to be very teen friendly.

Ive done a few eurocamps, but ive never been to one with teen clubs, even though ive got a teenager.

BeenThereDoneThatForgotten Sun 24-Jul-16 20:25:48

I looked at Pointe St Gilles but the reviews were very so so. St Avit Loisirs looks better...

Branleuse Sun 24-Jul-16 20:35:03

Thats the one. I was looking at that one last year, but we went for le soleil in argeles sur mer instead, but it didnt have teen clubs. It did however have a really fabulous pool and a computer room and evening entertainment

BeenThereDoneThatForgotten Sun 24-Jul-16 22:13:16

I would love south of France but too hot for DD.

BeenThereDoneThatForgotten Sun 24-Jul-16 22:13:39

I would love south of France but too hot for DD.

No1HolidayPlanner Sun 24-Jul-16 23:26:19

Duinrell in Holland.smile

BadToTheBone Sun 24-Jul-16 23:35:05

We stayed at La Croix du Vieux Pont
and loved it, we travel to Disney and did Paris. It's also close to the castle in Merlin, which is worth a visit. Children were 15, 12 and 8 at the time.

Branleuse Mon 25-Jul-16 17:24:40

we all loved Croix du vieux pont aswell. Lots to do for all age groups

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now