We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hotel in Barcelona

(7 Posts)
Saltedcaramelbrownie Wed 20-Jul-16 18:52:15

Can anyone recommend a hotel or apartment in Barcelona? I'm finding it difficult to find somewhere as I would like a good central location, and somewhere suitable for 2 adults and 2 children, so if it is a hotel, then interconnecting rooms.

mummymeister Thu 21-Jul-16 11:57:32

Yes. we stayed HERE

Brilliant location easy to get to everything and everywhere. avoid las ramblas. horrible unsafe area that we couldn't wait to get out of.

PatriciaHolm Thu 21-Jul-16 14:04:31

http://www.sixtyfourapartments.com/

We stayed here in Feb, fantastic apartments and location.

Saltedcaramelbrownie Thu 21-Jul-16 18:47:10

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look at both of them for availability. Do you think Barcelona is a good choice for a teen and pre-teen. They are not particularly interested in museums etc but love football so I thought the Stadium would be good to visit.

nmg85 Fri 22-Jul-16 09:10:36

I think I was mid-teens when I first went and I liked it. The beach is nice, the cable car up Montjuic is quite good and then the one over the harbour. Off again in September (now 31).

PatriciaHolm Fri 22-Jul-16 09:48:22

Ours were 10 and 11 and we had a fab time - some museums, lots of walking, great food, paddling, shopping. The Olympic museum is good as is the museum of inventions.

Saltedcaramelbrownie Fri 22-Jul-16 15:11:14

Thanks, those museum suggestions sound good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now