Talk

Advanced search

Playa Montroig Eurocamp

(5 Posts)
winkywinkola Tue 19-Jul-16 16:21:50

We are going Eurocamp this year. Playa Montroig south of Barcelona. Dcs are 11, 9, 6 and 3.

I read reviews on Trip Advisor before we booked it. They were mostly good or great.

Since booking, I've checked Trip Advisor again and there is a spate of really damning reviews from June onwards. Eeeeeeek.

Anyone been? Anton reassure me? We're going for three weeks!

bblondemoment Tue 19-Jul-16 19:01:04

We've been, was about four years ago though , loved the site though it's very spread out and there were no sun loungers round the pool so towels got very muddy, lovely big empty beach. Need a car to get around though and if you're going then Port Adventura is about fifteen minutes drive away.
Ps lovely bakery on site too

bblondemoment Tue 19-Jul-16 19:08:55

Sorry me again blush
We stayed in a mobile home with eurocamp and their section was near the entrance so as far away as possible from the beach. In fact walking to the beach everyday past everyone set up in their own caravans made me want my own caravan(which I plan on the next couple of years ) and this will be my first trip - they all looked so relaxed and at home.

winkywinkola Tue 19-Jul-16 22:37:34

Bblonde, thanks so much for your reply.

So we're in a Eurocamp cabin thingy too. Are they all far from the beach? How far?

Are there other companies who operate at the site too then?

bblondemoment Wed 20-Jul-16 07:39:23

Most of the campers with their own tents and caravans were mostly by the beach , then keycamp are up by entrance and pool along with other self campers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now