Family holiday in November... Any ideas please?

(4 Posts)
Luckystar1 Wed 22-Jun-16 09:07:05

DH and I are hoping to go away in November. We can't go before then as I'm due DC2 at the end of July, we have a family wedding the end of October and I doubt we'll have our shit together to go anywhere before that!

Anyway, we'd like to go somewhere family friendly, but relatively close by (happy was 2 ish hour flight), somewhere that might be slightly warm (late teens/early twenties), and somewhere relaxing.

Basically I would like to just chill with the baby (if possible) but be able to take DS swimming during the day.

Can anyone think of anywhere please? With accommodation recommendations please? We'd like more like a hotel with a self catering element and we're not keen on 'package' holiday type places.

Thank you so much

AngelicCurls Mon 04-Jul-16 08:44:14

What about the canaries? Bit further flight wise, but warm at that time of year. We've booked a villa-looks lovely on the Internet-not high rise and Benidorm-esque! Otherwise not sure if you'll get the temperatures you might need for swimming at that time of year within a 2hr flight

MammyToBe1216 Mon 04-Jul-16 08:50:43

I think the canaries is the best option for November. Fuerteventura is family friendly and can have lovely weather at that time of the year.

mouldycheesefan Thu 07-Jul-16 12:26:39

Canaries but get heated pool if you want to swim.
Nowhere within two hours flight of the U.K. Will be warm enough in November

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now