Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Europe with indoor soft play? 5 star AL?

(4 Posts)
Marsquared Mon 20-Jun-16 19:42:51

My DS has special needs and can't leave him in a crèche / kids club. I would love to access the children's club facilities with him (like a stay and play) but not been able to find one who allow this.

I had a nightmare last time as they said it would be fine but when we got their they wouldn't allow it. Pool has limited use for him.

We love sensatori so something that standard with indoor soft play or indoor play ground would be great! Any ideas?

Marsquared Mon 20-Jun-16 19:43:30

*there - not their.

I should add he's only 2

budgiegirl Wed 29-Jun-16 07:12:03

You could try the Gural Premier in Belek, Turkey.

It had an indoor softplay, although I'm not sure what the lower age limit was. You would need to check whether you could stay with your DS, we were certainly allowed in to find our DC, and there were other adults in there, but I don't know what the actual policy was.

There were two childrens playgrounds that you DS might enjoy, both were outside, but one had a big cover so it was in the shade.

Hersetta427 Wed 29-Jun-16 13:01:29

The first choice holiday villages run a stay and play session daily but it is only for 30 mins . They are well used to children with additional needs so may be able to accommodate your DS in crèche anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now