Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris with an 8mo...

(4 Posts)
ICantDecideOnAUsername Sat 11-Jun-16 09:39:48

....any tips? What do we need/what can we get there/what facilities are there? I've been to DLP before but pre-kids.

Advice much appreciated.

onedayatatime73 Sat 11-Jun-16 12:23:53

It's pretty well set up as I remember it so it's hard to say what you'll need as most of the actual 'action' is geared up for older ones as you know.
I stayed in a hotel where they provided travel cot and gave me bowl of hot water in the evening to warm milk (carton poured into bottle).

We took 3 children and the "fast passes" we're a godsend for the older two but I don't imagine they'll be useful so much for a little one.

I did find the eating situation a real pain on site - long queues for restaurants and so you want to get in outside of the busiest hours.

Take with you as much patience as you can, and remind yourself on an hourly basis it's supposed to be fun. I say that because I kept getting stressed out and had to keep reminding myself I was on holiday!

Have fun. It really is magical. And get the baby to sleep in a buggy so you can stay up to watch the fireworks

Bambamrubblesmum Sat 11-Jun-16 12:32:41

We took an 8 month old and had a great time.

I took all the meals with us as a back up so if we got stuck it wasn't a problem. As soon as I got there I set up camp in our room and it was fine. The baby centre in the main street is really good for pit stops and you can buy baby food in most restaurants if needed. Worth booking a table if you can as it is busy. Either that or a picnic outside.

There are some rides baby can go on, DS loves it's a small world and the merry go round. He also woke up for the fireworks and enjoyed those. We have some magical memories.

The only downside was we went at Christmas and it was bloody freezing! Next time we go it'll be in the summer!!

ICantDecideOnAUsername Sun 12-Jun-16 08:22:27

Thanks for the tips guys.

Yes I must remember it's a holiday! I'm stressed already grin!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now