Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Duinrell

(6 Posts)
Turbinaria Fri 20-May-16 08:29:38

Couple of questions about Duinrell campsite in Netherlands. What age can dcs go to the water park without an adult and what's the WIFi like? We are going in August.
TIA

allwornout0 Fri 20-May-16 08:38:09

Hopefully somebody who has been more recently than me will come along with more up to date information. I last went 4 years ago and the WIFI in the Dungalow that I stayed in was non existant, so much so that we got our money back for the wifi credit that we had purchased from reception.
They did advertise that you could get wifi in the main area with the take away and supermarket but we didn't try it as it was too far away from our dungalow.
You had to be over 12 years old to enter the Tiki pool on your own.

Turbinaria Fri 20-May-16 18:43:45

Thanks for the info v helpful hopefully wifi is better now

rosy71 Wed 01-Jun-16 18:47:06

We last went 2 years ago & the wifi was a bit intermittent in the Duingalow. I think it worked OK in the bar though!

YellowDinosaur Sun 05-Jun-16 22:59:54

We went last year. WiFi was rubbish but I got a good 4g signal. Couldn't tell you about ages for the tiki pool as we only went once. It was far far too busy with queues over 45 mins for some slides and too many people leaping in crowded pools with no consideration for those already in there!

Duinrell itself was great though so we'd go back but just avoid the pool. Our sons (7 and 9 then) loved being able to ride around on their go karts with their walkie talkies.

No1HolidayPlanner Sun 05-Jun-16 23:44:19

We loved Duinrell, went in October half term last year.. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool..There was a weekly charge for wifi but I didn't bother with it. The town of Wassenaar is lovely.. Enjoysmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now