Talk

Advanced search

Tenerife/Lanzarote/Fuerteventura - family friendly areas?

(10 Posts)
DisneySenior Mon 09-May-16 19:39:45

Where are the nicest areas?

Looking for canary islands areas for October, was in Majorca last year and would like to try somewhere different but i dont know what areas to look at. Would prefer areas aimed at tourists and that are family friendly.

Thanks in advance smile

rookiemere Mon 09-May-16 19:40:33

We love Costa Adeje in Tenerife - very family friendly, nice beaches, lots to do. Great weather (touch wood) at that time of year.

DisneySenior Mon 09-May-16 19:43:58

Should add my dc are 7 and 3

Madbengalmum Tue 10-May-16 19:03:13

Seconding costa adeje, near to el duque beach area.

CremeEggThief Tue 10-May-16 19:04:08

I love Playa Blanca in Lanzarote.

Roxied123 Wed 11-May-16 22:39:26

Hey everyone Advice needed want to take my dd away thinking tenerife but whats the best place to stay? Also what board to go? Any advice would be amazing be 1st holiday alone as single parent xxxsmile

mamabluestar Thu 12-May-16 07:40:00

I second Playa Blanca. We went last year when DC were 7 and 4, they would happily go back too

QueenofLouisiana Fri 13-May-16 22:55:15

Las Arenas/ Puerto de Santiago/ Los Gigantos in Tenerife was a great area for us (DS, DH and I plus our parents). Clean beaches, enough shops but not a whole load of bars. Nice walks, good coffee and ice cream.

Runwayqueen Sat 14-May-16 19:30:26

Those who like playa blanca any hotel recommendations? Is the h10 princess any good?

Myfirstbornisacollie Sat 14-May-16 19:36:20

I'd recommend this resort just outside of Los Gigantes in Tenerife. We booked through Thomson first time and then direct second time. Very child friendly, good food and it wasn't extortionate to stay in a suite. Hoping to go back this October!
www.belivehotels.com/hotel/EN/ficha_hotel/costa_los_gigantes/descripcion.jsp

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now