Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

August holidays last minute holidays

(3 Posts)
Gr8kids3 Sat 07-May-16 12:39:18

Hello. I'm desperate to take the kids away on all inclusive short haul holiday this year. But the prices for summer holiday are crazy expensive. I've heard that last minute deals are better. Could I please hear from anyone who has recently gone with last minute holidays, with all inclusive family summer holiday? Is it genuinely cheaper and of decent quality please? My hubby(army) is away once again this year for holidays, thinking these kids deserve a treat 💜

mummymeister Sat 07-May-16 15:47:43

being brutally honest I don't think that the last minute deals in school summer holidays really exist like they used to because of the gove changes to holidays in term time. if you are genuinely not fussy where you go then I would wait until the week before you want to go and see what there is. genuine last minute exists but not booking up now.

if you do your research now into the kind of places you want to go whether catering or not then you will be all ready to spot a bargain at the end of July.

Gr8kids3 Sat 07-May-16 16:55:22

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now