Talk

Advanced search

Villa in Malta

(6 Posts)
BeauticianNotMagician81 Sun 01-May-16 08:50:40

Can anyone recommend a nice villa in Malta. If not maybe your favourite area to stay. We are looking to book for the Easter holidays. We got married in Malta at Seabank in Mellieha. We would love to stay at Seabank but would have to book two rooms.

There will be six of us. DH and I. Ds1 12,ds2 10,ds3 3 and ds4 9 months.

BeauticianNotMagician81 Tue 03-May-16 15:49:15

Bump

Branleuse Sat 07-May-16 18:00:57

www.gozobreak.com/gb/

Gozo but the ferry back and forth to malta is cheap. Ive booked to stay here next winter for a bit, and i think it looks amazing, although havent actually been yet

midsomermurderess Sat 07-May-16 21:39:31

I love Gozo, have been twice. It's not the prettiest place and in the autumn/winter can look a bit dried out after summer. It has something about it though, with the golden sandstone churches and dry-stone walls and some good beaches (San Blas is a favourite). There are a number of sites offering Gozoitan farmhouses.

Branleuse Sun 08-May-16 17:55:24

Theres nothing unpretty about Gozo. I mean how can you even say that about somewhere with the azure window, or comino next door.

BeauticianNotMagician81 Thu 12-May-16 06:58:57

Thank you I've just seen the replies. I think Malta in general is a very Marmite place. But we got married there and absolutely love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now