Blue Air

(4 Posts)
Neffi Thu 28-Apr-16 19:25:46

Has anyone flown Blue Air to Larnaca from Luton, or just Blue Air at all?

Apparently you can't check-in online and I read a review that said even though seats had been pre-booked at an additional cost they weren't allocated those at check in at Luton. Just looking for reassurance that it will all be OK.

If only they weren't the cheapest option by a LOT of money...

TheFullMinty Fri 20-May-16 19:39:02

I've flown with them and they are just lovely, super helpful staff, very family friendly and still do free meals on the longer flights which I haven't seen on budget lines for years. Can't recommend them highly enough, knocks spots off wizzair/ryanair and the ilk.

Neffi Fri 20-May-16 22:38:33

TheFullMinty Thank you for answering, I thought that I wasn't ever going to find anyone who had flown with them before. No-one I mention them to has ever even heard of them.

Did you pre book seats and get put the ones you booked when you checked in at the airport?

TheFullMinty Sun 22-May-16 20:44:29

They are a very teeny fleet! I didn't prebook but they absolutely went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable as I was flying alone with my baby, they gave me a row to myself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now