Talk

Advanced search

In Valencia with Toddler

(4 Posts)
Arya29 Thu 28-Apr-16 07:16:47

Hi, we are in Valencia staying in a lovely hotel on the beach and looking for recommendations for shopping (2.5 yr DD), things to do and places to eat, what to avoid. Any traveller tips?PS would highly recommend Las Arenas -fab

MoonlightandMusic Thu 28-Apr-16 20:34:01

The BioParc is good for a day out. Also in the dried out river bed walk from the BioParc back into the City of Arts & Sciences, there's Parque Gulliver - it's a great play place that's been done as a sculpture of Gulliver in Lilliput. Can get busy in holiday season though.

happystory Sat 30-Apr-16 09:19:23

Didn't have a toddler with us when we went to Valencia but one thing I can say is the food everywhere we went was absolutely fantastic and the people lovely. We tried several of the paella restaurants along the sea front and they were all good. Fabulous to sit in the sunshine watching the world go by. Lots of big families doing the same.

ShangriLaLaLa Fri 13-May-16 09:20:53

Hello Arya

We are off to Las Arenas in July - bit of a wildcard for us. Does it still feel like a relaxing holiday, despite being so close to the city? I was excited when we first booked it as the hotel looks good. Now I'm having a bit of a wobble!

Hope you had a lovely holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now