Talk

Advanced search

October somewhere warm with 3 kids

(4 Posts)
1disneyfanatic Sat 20-Feb-16 19:13:07

Hi,

I'm looking to take my 3 children 13,11 and 9 away for a week in October. We love Puerto Pollensa in Majorca but it's too cold then. I'm disabled and use a wheelchair so have ruled Tenerife out. My son is autistic so would prefer somewhere quiter rather than full of kids clubs or stag parties!
So really just a quite relaxing week in the sun to warm me up. Ideas??

Hersetta427 Tue 23-Feb-16 09:52:17

Maybe the canaries islands as it should be warmer than Spain. Cyprus was lovely and warm (still nr 30 degrees last October)

Badbadbunny Sun 06-Mar-16 20:13:06

I'd second Cyprus for October. Protaras is a relatively new resort with lots going on for all ages, not hilly and has a long flat promenade. We usually go to Paphos (which is also ideal) but were really impressed with Protaras last time we went. October will be fine - still plenty of sun and virtually no chance of rain.

Makemineacabsauv Sun 06-Mar-16 23:30:05

We stayed in Kos town out if season which was lovely and still warm but not hit, hot, hot. We stayed in the penthouse apartment at the Alexandra hotel which I would think would be wheelchair friendly depending on door width as the apartment was huge with stunning views. Kos town is lovely with plenty of great restaurants and a flat even promenade. It should be quiet in Oct as everywhere will be winding down for winter but there will be enough open to keep you happy. Beautiful
Island to explore but beaches aren't as good/sandy as other Greek resorts. Crete or Rhodes will be lively then too with lots of options for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now