Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris Hotels

(10 Posts)
Onlyatoyspider Wed 03-Feb-16 20:54:37

Looking at booking for December this year with a 3 year old and a baby. Trying to decide between club rooms at Newport Bay or Sequoia Lodge hotels. The pool at Sequoia will be closed but are you able to swim at the other hotels ? Any thoughts / suggestions on which is best ? Thanks.

SnowBallsAreHere Wed 03-Feb-16 20:55:59

Bay is walking distance to DLP. Sequoia is a bus ride away, I think.

If little difference in price is prefer to be walking distance.

PutDownThatLaptop Wed 03-Feb-16 20:56:23

Newport Bay has a nice pool. Both hotels are good, I have stayed in both of these and would stay in either again, but my preference is probably for the Lodge as it is so cosy.

PutDownThatLaptop Wed 03-Feb-16 20:56:49

Both are easily walkable.

SnowBallsAreHere Wed 03-Feb-16 20:58:50

Is it? Sorry, never stayed in the Lodge! Always thought it was off site...

Onlyatoyspider Wed 03-Feb-16 21:00:32

Thanks for the replies. It's about £180 difference for the club rooms. Our little boy loves swimming but if that's going to be only difference it seems a lot to pay for a splash about !

MaryPoppinsPenguins Wed 03-Feb-16 21:02:12

Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay are both walking distance to the park, I've stayed in both and I preferred Newport Bay... I preferred the theming and the rooms were nicer.

PutDownThatLaptop Wed 03-Feb-16 21:09:07

Snowballs no it is very close, the more you pay, the closer you get to the parks, but none of them need a bus ride in my experience. I've stayed in 4 onsite hotels and the one that you have to drive to called Davy Crockett Ranch.

hyggehot Wed 03-Feb-16 21:12:11

We have only stayed in Sequoia, but it was lovely. Only 5 minutes walk to the park.

SnowBallsAreHere Thu 04-Feb-16 11:42:00

putdown the ranch! That was the one I was thinking of!! Sorry, got my lodges and ranches mixed up. 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now