Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Villa on busy resort

(11 Posts)
humphriessarah Fri 29-Jan-16 00:41:36

Hi, we have a 3 year old and are taking our parents away in the summer to say thank you for childcare. We need 4 rooms. (sleeps 8/9 (siblings also coming).
Our problem is we want the shared space that a Villa offers but i would like it to be on a site that has a large busy shared swimming pool for our son to play with other kids. Flexible for anywhere so long as its hot and does cheap flights from local airports. I've tried googling resorts/complexes with villas but i'm not getting anywhere (or they have a max of 3 bed).
Any advice would be great.
Thanks
Sarah

Whinfell10 Fri 29-Jan-16 08:06:00

I'm not going to be hugely helpful but...

This is exactly what I'm looking for too for Easter... If you find stuff can you pls post on here and I will continue to look took. I am going to do some research in the next few days

For summer I was considering a French center parcs - as you get a villa and then all the communal facilities too . Tho there is no communal pool as such. Some friends went and said its good fun.

Bunbaker Fri 29-Jan-16 08:08:49

If you want something in a complex why does it have to be one villa? Can't you get 2 or 3 apartments instead? It might save your sanity.

rookiemere Fri 29-Jan-16 08:13:50

We've not stayed in the 4 bed villa but this place :www.regencycountryclub.com/en/?gclid=CNeszI3JzsoCFdZAGwodF1EKvg has a great shared pool, mini golf, restaurant and a little bit of children's club as well. Prices at the minute appear a bit excessive so I generally book cancellable and then wait until nearer the time for them to drop - although this might not work for 4 bed as I think there is only one.

Or check out James Villas holiday resorts - that's exactly what I think you're looking for - villas that are attached to a resort. I didn't tell you this, but you can use them to find what you want then google to see if you can get it cheaper as you usually can.

Arcadia Fri 29-Jan-16 08:14:20

How about the Simpson travel ones in Greece? Not sure how many rooms and expensive though

Cleo81 Fri 29-Jan-16 20:19:42

We went to a great one in sardinia through just sardinia. Can't remember the name quite but something de felco. Private villas in a hotel complex, perfect. Trying to find the same thing in France but no luck.

iMatter Fri 29-Jan-16 20:25:08

Have you tried the Balaia resort on the Algarve?

We have been there a few times and have loved it every time. Great apartments, 6 swimming pools, very child friendly, tennis courts, gym, shop and lovely weather. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

anotherdayanother Fri 29-Jan-16 22:27:39

Not sure if I am allowed to do this but we own a villa in the algarve that fits the bill...sleeps 8, private pool but also a communal pool and a short stroll to the beach and restaurants. Message me...it is rented out via an ABTA agency but I would ensure you are well-looked after!

MelanieWiggles Sat 30-Jan-16 20:24:20

Pine cliffs on the algarve is exactly what you are looking for. We haven't stayed in the villas but they look lovely. It is a bit ££££ in high season though.

MelanieWiggles Sat 30-Jan-16 20:26:58

Some ideas here also: totstoo

Savagebeauty Sat 30-Jan-16 20:29:28

Rocha Brava in Carvoiero on Algarve

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now