Talk

Advanced search

Valencia / Alicante - hotel with kids club

(6 Posts)
MrsNuckyT Thu 28-Jan-16 10:09:03

I'm looking at visiting this area in late May / early June. We'd like to stay at Caserio del Mirador for a week after reading rave reviews about it, but need something to do with our second week. As C del M is in the hills and is more homely in nature, I'd like to book a week in a beach hotel with kids club (for 3 year old to go to for a few mornings).

I'm really struggling with google to find any - I suspect most hotels are not really independently owned but booked through package companies, but we'll be travelling independently. Any ideas please?

Neen03 Fri 03-Feb-17 12:41:55

HI there, I'm actually in the same position as you a year on! Did you manage to find any suitable hotels?

popflos Mon 13-Feb-17 13:11:14

maybe the folks at caserio del mirador can find you a babysitter for your beach holiday week?

ShangriLaLaLa Mon 13-Feb-17 13:49:42

We stayed at Las Arenas Spa on the beach at Valencia. My best advice would be to avoid. It was totally devoid of fun and far too stuffy. The beach is fab and the local restaurants nice, but I'm not sure if there is anywhere particularly child friendly on that particular city stretch.

Neen03 Mon 13-Feb-17 14:01:56

Okay, noted! Thanks for the advice
Take care smile

peppatax Mon 13-Feb-17 14:04:45

Not sure about the kids club options but Javea which is on the coast between Valencia and Alicante has some lovely independent hotels, great sandy beach and lots of shops/restaurants plus the old town and the port. Worth looking at?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now