Talk

Advanced search

EURODISNEY again?

(6 Posts)
threewonders1 Tue 19-Jan-16 12:50:48

Hi, so last time I went to EuroDisney was about 10 years ago, since been to Orlando for our boys that where 14 at the time, our daughter was only 3 and cannot remember much.

She keeps asking to go to EuroDisney so thought scrap the birthday party and just us 3 take her. Ive got a few prices, but my friend said its really run down and they still are in Toy Story mode out there.

Thinking it could be a huge waste of money - any advice appreciated thank you x

mrswobblebottom Tue 19-Jan-16 21:19:59

We went back to Disney Paris last Easter, having been there 11 years before then Florida as children got older. We did 4 nights in Santa Fe hotel, which was clean and comfortable, great to be walking distance away. Newer rides at the studios are Ratatouille and Crush's coaster, huge queues but ok if fast passed. It's different (but still familiar) to Florida, great fun being back in the Disney bubble. Amazing lightshow at the castle too. Would go back to Paris again.

A1Sharon Thu 21-Jan-16 19:05:38

We went for the first time 3 years ago. I thought it would be shite, but it was so much fun!
We are heading back at the end of April, taking the kids out of school, so no big queues etc.
If you look up the website it will tell you what stuff is closed, they are doing massive refurb as next year is 25 year anniversary and it needed a face lift. That may influence your decision?

snowypenguin Fri 22-Jan-16 18:23:25

I have been twice in the last year and would go in a heartbeat. It's not Florida. There are no comparisons but brilliant fun. Yes there is a toy story section in the studios but there is frozen galore and princess stuff in the Disney park.

snowypenguin Fri 22-Jan-16 18:24:43

Character dining at inventions is lovely and buffalo bills is magic fun.

CadenceRoastingByAnOpenFire Fri 22-Jan-16 18:30:59

We went last year and loved it, also been to Florida a few years ago. Can't compare the two, they're so different but I really loved Disneyland Paris and would go back in a heartbeat. It took us an hour on the plane and we were so lucky with the weather, warm and dry every day. We dined with the characters at cafe micke and the princess restaurant and met lots of others at the park. Rides, parades, shows all great and if you time things properly (fast pass, rides at lunch time/when a parade is on etc) you won't have to queue for too long. There is a brilliant Disneyland Paris forum on trip advisor, I got loads of info there before I went.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now