Where to stay in Copenhagen

(6 Posts)
AvonCallingBarksdale Mon 11-Jan-16 21:57:17

Help! We will be in Copenhagen for 4 days in August and thought we'd secured an appartment.... turns out it's not actually available for our dates. Now, we're finding it really hard to find somewhere else. I've tried House Trip (and they came up with 4 properties, 2 of which were in Sweden), airbnb, Home Away, Apartmentsincopenhagen.com. Has anyone got any tips for where else we could be looking, or any recommendations for other websites? We are after a 3 bedroom apartment, definitely not a hotel. Didn't think it was too much to ask (desperate....)

MrsBertMacklin Mon 11-Jan-16 22:02:03

Are you sure AirBNB doesn't have anything? Don't know your exact dates, but I've just searched the August bank holiday dates in a panic, thinking I'd be out of luck, there are 300+ places available?

AvonCallingBarksdale Tue 12-Jan-16 19:55:32

Yes, sorry, airbnb do have available apartments but they seem really expensive for mid-August. We've used them before in Portugal and I wasn't struck by them being a more expensive option necessarily. Maybe Cophenhagen is expensive full stop - we've not been before, but I have heard that it's quite pricey.

MrsBertMacklin Tue 12-Jan-16 20:09:32

Yes, Copers is on par with London, going rate for a nice one bed is £100+ on Airbnb. Don't get me started on the bar prices.

Janek Wed 13-Jan-16 17:50:00

try booking.com and then narrow the search to apartments and holiday homes using the tick boxes down the side.

AvonCallingBarksdale Wed 13-Jan-16 18:27:47

Thanks, have found somewhere now - good job it's only part of our holiday... I don't suppose I'd considered it as an expensive destination before! Looks lovely, though smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now