Talk

Advanced search

Options in Menorca with childcare

(3 Posts)
jinks104 Wed 06-Jan-16 20:41:26

Hi, looking to go to Menorca in August with DH and 2 kids, aged 3 and 5. Would really like to go somewhere where there are apartments but with childcare options too so I can have a few hours reading in the sun, but don't want to go to a big 'family resort' type hotel. Any ideas on options gratefully received!

mouldycheesefan Thu 07-Jan-16 08:48:07

Check That childcare would be available for the three year old as many kids clubs only take from age 4. You need a crèche or niursery. Have you checked baby bolt holes, sovereign families or quo vadis websites they are all good and you can filter by hotels with crèche or kids clubs or both.

Lolly12 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:56:28

We stayed at the Isla Paraiso in Arenal Den Castell last year with our 2 and 4 year old and really enjoyed it. Apartments weren't amazing but a lot have two bedrooms which is a nice bonus. They have a free kids club for 4 and up and had quite a lot of activities where the whole family could join in. Beach was great for young kids.

It was quite a big apartment complex but not huge (although we went in June not school hols so didn't seem too busy).

The only way I ever had a bit of a break was when me and DP took it in turns to watch the kids and I went to the other pool for a bit. We also tended to make the kids have quiet time (tv/iPad) after lunch for a couple of hours each day so that gave me a chance to pop up to the pool.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now