Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Disney land Paris

(9 Posts)
babyalan13 Sat 02-Jan-16 14:14:53

Hello planning on going early December. 2 adults 4 kids! Any tips? How much spending money do you think we would need. We aren't taking a meal plan. As we're staying in explorers hotel! Thanks

Monroe Sat 02-Jan-16 21:40:26

Hope you don't mind me hijacking and watching also?

We are thinking of going in October, 2 adults, 2 kids. Not booked yet so grateful for any tips or advice.

Are you flying or driving? Is it a disney hotel you are staying at?

babyalan13 Sat 02-Jan-16 22:54:04

No one replying!! Haven't booked yet either. Planning on flying as we going from Belfast. Looking at explorers hotel seems really reasonable! You should go on the Facebook page Disney land Paris for brits!! Fantastic help!!

mistyegg Sat 02-Jan-16 23:01:19

I think you should try the Disneyland Paris forum on TripAdvisor UK - it's a very active forum and I found lots of helpful advice on there before we went last year.

Floralnomad Sat 02-Jan-16 23:05:40

We go every year at least once . It's very cold in the winter ,and I mean very cold . October HT is usually incredibly busy . We live in the SE and I have been on the Eurostar a couple of times but personally I prefer to drive as it gives you more flexibility . When we went in November (4 nights) 3 adults we stayed in the Disneyland hotel , did loads of shopping and spent about £900 euros . That was with eating a snacky lunch at somewhere like Caseys corner ( chips / nuggets) and having dinner in Planet Hollywood ( we ate there everyday as it's the only restaurant with a decent GF menu) . We had pre paid for the Wild West show as it's cheaper to book before you go (10-15% discount) .

Penguito Sat 02-Jan-16 23:31:36

I go in 9 days...I can let you know when I come back if you like!

mouldycheesefan Sun 03-Jan-16 09:41:02

£150-200 per day not including souvenirs and depending where you eat.

CharleyDavidson Tue 05-Jan-16 20:36:53

They are going through a programme of improvements at the moment, ready for their anniversary I believe, in 2017. Check the info about ride closures or hotel rennovations before you book. We went last year and a couple of the rides that the dcs had been interested in were closed for the full time we were there. Not the end of the world, but something to consider before booking.

kelper Tue 05-Jan-16 20:42:01

We're going in a few weeks, we were going to book it all separately but in the end booked it all through the DLP website, staying onsite as you get park tickets included. We also booked the dining plan (half board) as we figured we'd spend at least that (£138 for three days for the 3 of us) on food in the parks.
All in, including the ferry it was £600 for 2 adults and a child.
I've never been, only ever been to Disney world so I'm quite excited, but not going to compare the two as Florida is just amazing and massive!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now